Review management does not focus only on consumer products, it is a necessity for businesses, business owners, celebrities and their affiliated networks. During the process of review management we track incoming reviews from various review sites and responding to them when necessary. Whatsoever the entity you are, there could be mentions in the social media with a hashtag or a candid photo tagging. This in turn gets visibility in the search spectrum across various search engines, small, medium or big.
Your online reputation is determined by all the publicly available information that’s been posted or published about you or your business online. This includes:
- Online presence: Local listings, particularly your NAP (name, address, phone) on all consumer sites, social media pages and business directories
- Reviews and ratings: Quantity of reviews, recency of reviews, breadth of review sites, star ratings from reviews
- Social media: Likes, comments, shares, hashtags, check-in’s
- Discussion forums: Large sites like Reddit as well as niche industry forums
- Blogs: Article mentions, follower count, comments
- News articles: Article mentions, comments, shares